Tuesday, May 18, 2010
What's Up, Doc?
Tim went in today for his first appointment with Dr. S. Oh - I felt so bad for my sweet baby (and this wasn't even the appointment where he gets shots)! We had to strip him of his clothes and I am so glad we had his fluffy blanket to attempt at keeping him warm. They weighed him, measured him, and pricked his heel (thank goodness Daddy came with us to hold him - I think I may have cried more than little Tim did)! Dr. S. thought he looked great and he has been gaining weight like a champ! Tim now weighs in at 7 lbs. 14 oz., is 20.5 inches long, and has a head circumference of 15 inches. Of course first time Mom here didn't think to ask what percentile this put Tim in each of these categories - I'll have to remember to ask that next time. Regardless of percentages, we are thrilled that he is thriving and doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment