Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sugars and Nanas...

Everyone should have them!

Tim with his Sugar

Tim with his Nana

Let's just say that we have been spoiled by Sugar and Nana ever since we came home from the hospital! It has been such a blessing to have Sugar over at our house during the day with Tim. Without her, I could not take a shower, catch up on my sleep, or do anything else that I took for granted before Tim's arrival. I know Tim certainly enjoys having his Sugar around too! Nana came in for a visit this past weekend and spoiled the entire household with home-cooked meals, laundry, and help cleaning the house. If I knew we were going to get this kind of treatment, we may have had Tim a little earlier! Little Tim is one lucky guy to have such wonderful grandmothers AND a fabulous GREAT grandmother I failed to mention earlier. Mama Carol comes to visit and his little face just brightens up - it is so cute to see them together! Little Tim is certainly one VERY loved little boy!


Tim with Mama Carol

No comments: