Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

This Mother's Day has a whole new meaning for me for obvious reasons. I have such a deeper understanding of a mother's unconditional love and thank the mothers in my life who provide me with such examples of this love. To all of the mothers out there: Happy Mother's Day!


In other news, today the Hennessy Family went out for our first official outing. Caron came by before we left and I was so thankful to run a diaper bag check with her - we didn't want to be caught out and about without the essentials! Tim, Tim, and I headed to Smith's, Village Press, and Sam's. We did not let Tim out of the car because we didn't want to expose him to too much too soon, so one of us stayed in the car with each errand. He did fabulous - slept the entire time! When we got home, he even slept some more! It was so nice to be out - not only was this the first outing for Tim III, but also for myself. I was looking at everything as we drove through the villages - La Paz was still there, BCC was still there, The Western was still there - I mean...it's not like I thought the world would stop since I was couped up in the house all week, but it's nice to see that everything was up and running like it always is! We may brave The Summit tomorrow - we don't want to press our luck! Sugar and I have some errands to run during the day next week too - who thought errands could be this much fun?!

No comments: