Most people who know me know that I am a little squeemish about certain things. Two things that really unnerved me about bringing Tim home from the hospital was his umbilical cord and his circumcision. I was so nervous to change diapers and, fortunately, Tim and Sugar have spoiled me rotten by changing most of the diapers (I am forever thankful for them). I was changing Tim's diaper this afternoon and noticed that his umbilical cord had fallen off - YIKES!!!! I called Tim into the nursery to check things out and sure enough, it had fallen off. Tim and I have said that we would have a mini celebration for this monumental event - maybe we'll go for a celebratory walk this evening!!!
*It's funny how 'celebrations' have a whole new meaning these days - ha!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment