Tim and I were married three years ago today! I can honestly say that I have never been happier in all my life. The old cliche holds true - time flies when you're having fun! In fact, we even spent our anniversary flying - 15 hours to Johannesburg! We made it though and are safe in our hotel as I type this. Our room is great and the South Africans are extremely nice. We wake up bright and bushy-tailed in the morning to head to our safari. Love to you all!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Happy Anniversary!
Tim and I were married three years ago today! I can honestly say that I have never been happier in all my life. The old cliche holds true - time flies when you're having fun! In fact, we even spent our anniversary flying - 15 hours to Johannesburg! We made it though and are safe in our hotel as I type this. Our room is great and the South Africans are extremely nice. We wake up bright and bushy-tailed in the morning to head to our safari. Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment