So I am leisurely doing some laundry while cooking on my fourth day of summer when the doorbell rings. Not expecting anyone, I frantically run to the front window to see who it is (I'm not one for surprise visitors). Suddenly, I realize that it must be Tim coming back from a grocery run. When I reach the door, I see three little heads below the door window. Upon opening the door, the three most adorable little girls ask if I would like some lemonade. Now that's door-to-door service! Their mother was behind them and said that they thought they would abandon their lemonade stand due to a lack of customers. Talk about early entrepreneurs - if your customers don't come to you, go to them!
The cutest part of all is that the cup managed to get a big crack on the side while they were pouring the lemonade. Therefore, I only got a sip of lemonade - ha!
The cutest part of all is that the cup managed to get a big crack on the side while they were pouring the lemonade. Therefore, I only got a sip of lemonade - ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment