Hello Summer! I know it's been a while since our last posting, but the end of the school year is a hectic time of year. Sadly, the year has come to an end, but it was a great year. I had a very sweet class this year and I am so proud of all they accomplished throughout the year. The end of the school year is always bittersweet for me. I'm sad that my class is moving on (I, somehow, always manage to get held back). However, nothing is greater than summer vacation! Tim and I started my summer vacation at the lake. Unfortunately, it was very rainy, but we did manage to go out on a couple of boatrides and Tim was able to fit in a round of golf. Overall, it was very relaxing and peaceful - a great start to the summer.
Tim and I have a lot planned this summer - our 3rd anniversary trip being one of them! We are headed to Africa on June 9th and will have some adventures in South Africa, Zambia, Egypt, and lastly Italy. We will be gone for almost three weeks - I've never been away from home for that long! We will have an Internet connection in most places (believe it or not) so be sure to check back periodically, as I'm sure we will have some interesting happenings to share with you. In the meantime, we will take you along our trip preparations. Those of you who know me well - preparing for a trip like this is, well...interesting. Do some of you remember when I had to actually pack all of my belongings in a pack when Tim and I went to Italy several years back?! So not cool. Luckily, Tim has come around and is allowing me to pack in an actual suitcase. The actual size of this suitcase is still debatable - stay tuned!
Tim and I have a lot planned this summer - our 3rd anniversary trip being one of them! We are headed to Africa on June 9th and will have some adventures in South Africa, Zambia, Egypt, and lastly Italy. We will be gone for almost three weeks - I've never been away from home for that long! We will have an Internet connection in most places (believe it or not) so be sure to check back periodically, as I'm sure we will have some interesting happenings to share with you. In the meantime, we will take you along our trip preparations. Those of you who know me well - preparing for a trip like this is, well...interesting. Do some of you remember when I had to actually pack all of my belongings in a pack when Tim and I went to Italy several years back?! So not cool. Luckily, Tim has come around and is allowing me to pack in an actual suitcase. The actual size of this suitcase is still debatable - stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment