Hello! I have decided to start a blog for our little family to keep family and friends from afar updated with our lives. We also thought it would be a great way to keep a travel log of any trips we have in the future (we love to travel). Tim and I have actually discussed starting a blog in the past, but were a little wishy-washy on actually going through with it. Honestly, our lives are not that exciting and I just didn't really think people would be that interested in reading about it! However, with much coaxing and encouragement from family and friends...we are up and running!
With this being my first post, I thought it would be best to put down some disclaimers about this blog (especially since it is so new to me):
With this being my first post, I thought it would be best to put down some disclaimers about this blog (especially since it is so new to me):
- Please do not scrutinize my writing - I am not an author, nor do I pretend to be. As much as I will try to avoid them, I am sure there will be spelling errors and typos - bare with me!
- I am not sure how often I will post. Yes...it is always more exciting when I read my friends' blogs with frequent posts. Those with infrequent posts - not as much fun! I will try to be somewhere in the middle.
- I have no idea what this blog will be about. I'm sure you will read about anything and everything!
I may add more disclaimers later, but this is really all I can come up with right now. I'm not sure how to add pictures to my posts yet, but as soon as I do, you will know!
Have a happy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment