Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

A Special Day - Mary Lynne's Baptism

Sweet Mary Lynne was baptised at a private ceremony on Sunday morning. I can honestly say that she was the most perfect baby I have ever had the privilege to witness this blessed sacrament. She fell asleep prior to her baptism, but woke up briefly as Father Donohoe generously splashed her with holy water before drifting back to sleep. Not as much as a peep from this little one! I mean...look at this precious baby! Have you ever seen a cuter little girl?! (Of course you may think I am biased since she is my niece/goddaughter).

Afterwards, everyone headed to Lynne and Tim's house for a beautiful brunch reception with delicious food and gorgeous flowers. Let's just say that Lynne Hennessy is the new Preston Bailey - watch out, Preston, you have some serious competition! Everything was just perfect!

It was such an honor to witness Mary Lynne's baptism. May the Lord bless her precious heart with His joy and lasting happiness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Melanie! So sorry for my delayed response!!! I am so glad to be in contact; thanks for seeking us out. We miss our church in Birmingham and bible study so much...know that we think of you all often and fondly. I'll keep checking your updates and let's stay in touch!-Catie