So...things are slowly getting back to normal. I believe my jetlag is officially gone, however, I'm still trying to maintain my morning walks and, so far, am being successful (5 for 5)! I only have one more load of laundry to do, which is great (as I despise laundry - even my 1st graders know this).
Tim and I hosted our Supper Club on Wednesday night (pictures to come) and celebrated Andrew's 30th birthday. At first, I didn't know what I was thinking hosting Supper Club (dinner for 14) so soon after our trip, but I didn't mind since it kind of made Tim and I get settled back into our routine faster than we probably would have. It was a nice incentive!
It was so weird coming back. Tim and I were so thankful to John for watching over our house while we were gone. He left it in impeccable condition upon our arrival and we are so grateful for that (not that we weren't expecting it or anything).
A lot sure did happen while we were gone, that's for sure! We found out that Par is going to have a little brother, Leigh and Brett are engaged (finally), Rebecca and Cason bought a house, Jessica had her baby shower, Tricia and Bo picked a location for their wedding, and of course the tragic passings of Farrah, Ed, and Michael. If there are any other bits of information that we are missing, please pass along!
We are headed to the lake with the Hennessy bunch this weekend to celebrate our nation's birthday, as well as Michael's 22nd birthday. I hope you and your family have a happy (and safe) Fourth of July - God bless America!
Tim and I hosted our Supper Club on Wednesday night (pictures to come) and celebrated Andrew's 30th birthday. At first, I didn't know what I was thinking hosting Supper Club (dinner for 14) so soon after our trip, but I didn't mind since it kind of made Tim and I get settled back into our routine faster than we probably would have. It was a nice incentive!
It was so weird coming back. Tim and I were so thankful to John for watching over our house while we were gone. He left it in impeccable condition upon our arrival and we are so grateful for that (not that we weren't expecting it or anything).
A lot sure did happen while we were gone, that's for sure! We found out that Par is going to have a little brother, Leigh and Brett are engaged (finally), Rebecca and Cason bought a house, Jessica had her baby shower, Tricia and Bo picked a location for their wedding, and of course the tragic passings of Farrah, Ed, and Michael. If there are any other bits of information that we are missing, please pass along!
We are headed to the lake with the Hennessy bunch this weekend to celebrate our nation's birthday, as well as Michael's 22nd birthday. I hope you and your family have a happy (and safe) Fourth of July - God bless America!
1 comment:
Hey! I want some pool side pictures!!!
Post a Comment