Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Snooze Button

I am a slave to the snooze button on my alarm clock. In fact, I have been ever since I had an alarm clock and new what the "snooze" button meant. Let's just say that I gave my mom a hard time as a child waking up - she would come in to wake me and it would take her probably about 30 times coming into my room before I would actually wake up! It definitely runs in our family because my cousin Erin is 10 times worse than I am!


All this to say that I think Tim will be just like his mama! Typically, Tim begins with a whimper...and falls back to sleep. About ten minutes later he lets out a little cry...and falls back to sleep. About five minutes later he lets out another little cry...and falls back to sleep. This cycle repeats anywhere from 3-5 times before he actually wakes up crying. Tim and I are so thankful that the little guy wakes up this way (it definitely makes those midnight feedings easier), but I have a feeling it will come back to haunt us in the future. I guess what goes around comes around (look out, Erin)!

No comments: