I can't believe Tim and I have been married for 4 years! Time has certainly flown by! Speaking of flying, it seems so surreal that a year ago today Tim and I were celebrating our anniversary on an airplane en route to Jo'burg to commence one last hurrah (maybe not "last", but "last-one-in-a-while"). It was an amazing time spent with him. This year is certainly different than past anniversaries - we've celebrated with trips to Mexico, Costa Rica, South Africa, Egypt, and Italy. This year, we won't be traveling anywhere exotic, but I don't mind one bit.
We will spend time together in the city we said our vows and it will be just as special. Sugar and Pops will watch Tim as we head to Cafe Dupont - one of our favorite restaurants. Tim, thank you for bringing so much love, laughter, and happiness to my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment