I like to share things that I love and I want to share one of my new (since-I've-had-a-baby new) favorite stores - blabla (
www.blablakids.com)! It is in Atlanta, but has a great website if you are not in the Atlanta area. There are also some specialty shops in B'ham that sell some of their products. The majority of their products are hand-knit items by Peruvian women. The store has such a wonderful atmosphere and the people that work there are incredibly friendly! Happy shopping!
Tim and I gave this adorable little doll (Lulu the Flower - all of their dolls have cute names) to our precious niece for Easter.
A sweet friend gave Tim these coordinating booties and hat - I can't wait for him to grow into them!
This is my ultimate favorite - the mobile that hangs above Tim's crib (pictures of the nursery to come soon - I promise).
2 comments:
uh...excuse me...I believe I introduced you to this place...and you've given me NO credit...hmmm....I'll keep that in mind.
Yes, Liz - I apologize for not giving credit where credit is due - you did introduce me, but I did find the store! :)
Post a Comment