Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Big Weekend!


I have to say that I had the best weekend celebrating the upcoming wedding of Leigh and Brett. We had Leigh's bachelorette party at 26 and had a fun time. It was great to see my closest college girls - I think it had been 2 years since all 11 of us were together!

Saturday night was spent at our house for an entertainment shower for the happy couple. They got some great things and I can't wait to be entertained by the Jansons! Here is a pic from the weekend (I had to get them off of a friend's blog because I did not take any pictures this weekend - sad)!

(The hostesses)

I am gearing up for my first day of school tomorrow with the children. I've spent all of last week at the school preparing for them and I got to meet them today at our Meet & Greet. I think it's going to be a great group of students and I'm excited for what tomorrow has in store!

Off to bed - I have an early day tomorrow!


No comments: