Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas (Part III)!

We made our way to Brooks Christmas afternoon amidst all of the snow. I thought it would be fun to drive through the snow to admire the beautiful scenery. Though the scenery was indeed beautiful - the drive was not! The snow really started to come down. Thankfully, Tim is a very good driver. He saved us a couple of times as we skidded down I-20 (we really only skidded once and Tim was in good control...still scary though).

When we got there, Nana grabbed Tim and wouldn't let go of him - she misses him so much (and I know the feeling is mutual).



Then Nana taught Tim how to open presents - he loved it more than I would have thought!


Daddy loves his lemonade pitcher!


We got some bowls to go with our ice cream maker - fun times will be had with that this summer!

Trey was the master chef for Christmas dinner - delish!


Anmommy and Andaddy came over for Christmas dinner. They got an iPad for Christmas! Here Erin is showing Andaddy how to use it.


Tim loved playing with Uncle Phil - he made Tim laugh and laugh.

We had such a good time, but our trip seemed so short. Good thing we'll be back in a couple of weeks!

No comments: