Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

A Favorite!

I have another favorite! A friend was telling me about these muslin blankets that are perfect for swaddling. A local baby boutique had them, but I found them at Buy Buy Baby (another favorite) for a fraction of the cost (I was able to buy two at the cost of one - needless to say, I bought a pack of four). They are such a nice, light-weight fabric for summer and can be used for swaddling, nursing, burping, etc. It really is unlimited as to how they can be used! I even bought two sleep sacks for him to use once he grows out of swaddling. They also have towels and washcloths, but I have not tried those just yet. I am really happy with this product and wanted to pass it along to everyone else!

This is the sack - we have an airplane sack and a monkey sack


These are the blankets - they are SO soft - the more you wash them, the softer they get!

No comments: