Tim and I are now visiting the doctor on a weekly basis. The doctor had ordered a sonogram for this visit as the baby appears to be growing faster than the average baby. The sonogram, though not always 100% accurate, revealed that TCH III is an estimated weight of 6 lbs. 14 oz. - YIKES! The doctor was not concerned because the sonogram can be off a pound, but he wants to do another sonogram in a few weeks to compare. Everything else checked out okay so we are on the right track!
I am definitely in nesting mode. The baby bedding and curtains came in last night and looks just fabulous - I really could not be more pleased with the finished product. I have washed and washed and washed clothes - all I have left to wash are blankets and I plan on doing that this weekend. My bag is already semi-packed with just a few more things to add. I know I'm early in doing this, but I'm a little paranoid that we're going to have to frantically leave the house for the hospital in the middle of the night! Well...maybe I'm not that paranoid - I think I've seen too many movies!
Overall, I'm feeling pretty well these days. Last week, the pollen had the better of me and my sinuses were certainly suffering from it. I was getting very little sleep (waking up every two hours) and not feeling well during the day. Fortunately, I was back to my old self yesterday and happy with a full night's sleep (only waking up twice during the night). It is getting more and more difficult for me to walk my students to their various extracurriculars, but my fellow teachers are SO wonderful to help transport them back and forth - it is such a blessing and such a relief for me!
Stay tuned for more updates! I promise to post pictures of the nursery soon - I am really just so happy with it and can't wait for TCH III to get here so he can enjoy it!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If if makes you feel better, I will be getting my bag ready soon. Lendon came 3 weeks early and my water broke in the middle of the night! At least you will be prepared if this happens to you. You never know!
I can't wait to see the nursery pictures. I am sure that it is perfect!
Lauren - I have heard that happening so many times! Hence the rush to get my bag packed!
Post a Comment