Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

32 Weeks

I thought I would do a post on how I've been feeling in my third trimester - especially since I haven't done this since I passed my glucose test (still so excited about that one). I've actually been sleeping really well - thank goodness. I usually only wake up once during the night (around 4 am), but am able to go right back to sleep! The Boppy wedge pillow has been the best and I have to give that incredible invention all of the credit for my sound nights. I highly recommend it for all of you expecting moms out there!I still have not had any cravings, which is probably a good thing. Pregnancy back pain is starting to kick in, but I always have back pain (even in my pre-pregnancy days) so it's not anything new I'm having to deal with - maybe just more frequently. I'm starting to get more tired. Most of my errands are pretty short because I get exhausted so easily. It probably doesn't help that I have shortness of breath too! I know that these are all of the regular day-to-day symptoms expecting moms experience. All in all, I feel like I have had a very easy pregnancy. I have not gotten sick and my fainting spells from the previous trimesters have stopped altogether (thanks to all of the water I am drinking these days).

Tim and I went to the doctor recently and it looks as though I am measuring a week ahead of schedule - yikes! We still have a lot to do as far as preparing for TCH III's arrival, but we have certainly made some progress. I say 'we', but I should really say 'Tim'. He is going to be such an amazing father. Because I've been out of town a lot lately, Tim has really stepped in and taken the initiative in getting the nursery ready. While I was in Atlanta for my baby shower, Tim picked up the crib and glider and put both of them together, as well as finished painting the basement. In addition to that, he painted the nursery a few weeks ago all on his own! He is going to be such a great daddy - I am so thankful for him!

No comments: